Constant sharp pain behind eye. Detected cluster headaches. Due to meet neurologist. Suggest

Continual sharp pain behind left eye. Has been persistent during past 3-4 weeks. 8 days ago it was severe enough I went to an immediate care Dr. He described the cluster headaches. I have read some info on them on-line and some but not all of my symptons indcate that. Mine has been continual for several days which does not coincide with what I read about cluster headaches. Have an appt with neurologist in 3 weeks, if I can stand it that long?
Sat, 31 Aug 2013