Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
145 Doctors are Online

Constant pain on the right sie of head

i have had pain on the right sie of my head all day and painmedication does noting, whats wrong?
Asked On : Wed, 22 Dec 2010
Answers:  2 Views:  142
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
hello, welcome to HCM. You need to tell me in more detail about the pain like did you have such pain in the past, aggravating and relieving factors, what type of pain is it and the associated symptoms like nausea and vomitting. Depending on your answers you could be suffering from migraine. you must visit a neurologist for assessment and further treatment. Wish you good health.
Answered: Wed, 24 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
General & Family Physician Dr. Chirag Soni's  Response
Welcome to HCM.
There are many cause which are not responding to routine pain killer..
Stress,vision error.migrain. any pschycological disturbances,
Sleepless nights...Which requires proper dignosis and specific treatment.
Consult your physician for further guidance and better medical management.
Answered: Wed, 24 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor