Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
189 Doctors are Online

Constant pain in area below the ribs, please suggest

Two years ago my mother, 49, had her cholecyst removed. Since then she feels constant pain in area below the ribs and she has a big abdomen (like she's pregnant) though she is not fat at all. My mother can't eat because after meal she feels pain. What can you say about it? I really need your help.

Asked On : Thu, 4 Feb 2010
Answers:  2 Views:  326
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
  Anonymous's Response

Dude get in touch with your surgeon who operated on her. and by removal of cholecyst you mean cholecystectomy?


Answered: Thu, 4 Feb 2010
  User's Response

Cholecystectomy - thats it. The surgeon knows nothing. Other specialists are not able to make a clear diagnosis. Thats why i'm seeking an answer in the internet.

Answered: Thu, 4 Feb 2010
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor