Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
128 Doctors are Online

Constant nausea, dizziness, headaches, might be iron deficiency. Will seeing a neurologist help?

My friend has been having constant nausea , bouts of dizziness , and headaches . This has been going on for a few weeks and it s getting worse. There is nothing solid I can find on the internet. She is most likely iron deficient but I do not think it is the complete cause of her sickness. I have concluded from my internet searching that seeing a neurologist would help faster than seeing a regular doctor. Have any ideas?
Asked On : Mon, 11 Mar 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  22
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Homeopath 's  Response
Hello friend,
Please do not make diagnosis of your friend's condition through the net. You have to approach a doctor. My advise is to approach an expert Homoeopath who will study her in detain in the background of her life situations. Her mental and physical conditions will be studied and he will prescribe for her safe and simple Homoeopathic remedies to cure her genetic constitutional problems. If disease is an ice berg, the tip of the iceberg is not the whole of it. She should be studied holistically. For that I suggest Homoeopathy.
With best wishes for a speedy cure through Homoeopathy
Dr. C. J. Varghese
Answered: Mon, 27 May 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor