Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
164 Doctors are Online

Constant lump on the testicle, hurts on touching, increasing in size. Sign of cancer?

Im 17 and i have a little lump on my left testicle it was about 1mm and only hurt a little when I touched itthe lump has been their for a long time and I m not sure when it came or if I was born with it (I ve only noticed it in the last year or to) recently it has grown to about 2mm and is about more sore when I touch it ( it only hurts when I touch it). Im worried this is testicular cancer and I don t want to lose a testicle, what should I do
Asked On : Sun, 1 Jul 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  28
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Urologist 's  Response
Jul 2016
Thanks for your query,based on the facts that you have posted it appears that you have what is called as Spermatocele.

This is a benign condition and needs no treatment unless it increase in size or becomes painful.

Do not worry this is not a cancer of the testis at all.
Answered: Sun, 13 Apr 2014
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor