Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
196 Doctors are Online

Constant low grade fever. Extreme pain in kidney, right pelvic area. Blood, glucose in urine. Suggestions?

Im a 28 year old female... Been running low grade fever nonstop for 3 months. passed 2 stones already, no more seen. Im still having extreme kidney pain as well as severe pain in right lower pervic area... Antibiotics took care of kidney infection , but STILL have large amounts of blood and glucose spilling out in urine. All labs wer normal except Low AST and thyroid was 0.1 away from being low .... Also, no appite, on/off nausea to go along with fever... Any ideas?
Asked On : Sun, 24 Feb 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  36
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
Lab Tests
Medical Topics
General Surgeon 's  Response
As blood is coming in urine ,you should be investigated thoroughly.It can be due to Kidney stone,Tumour,Infection.
Please get an Ultrasound abdomen,Intra venous pyelography(IVP),Urine test for malignant cells and analysis.
Till then, take good antibiotics like Balofloxacin,Cefuroxime.Add Paracetamol tablet too.
Drink plenty of water.
If glucose is present in urine,please exclude Diabetes after consulting the physician.Keep the blood glucose levels normal
Everything will be alright.
If you come back with above test results, i will clarify further.
Wish you speedy recovery.
Answered: Sun, 24 Feb 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor