Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
176 Doctors are Online

Constant inflammation in urinary tract, pain in penis when erect. Taken medication with no help. Any advice ?

From 26/12/2011 sharp pain started while urination . There was constant inflammation in the urinary trac. After consultation with doctor, I took L-Cin-500-10tab, Pyridium-20 tab, Alkamax syrup . I had ultrasound and urine culture & routine checkup. Nothing abnormal was observed. The pain while urination subsided. However, during erection of the penis, acute pain occurrs at its front portion. Then I consulted another Senior Surgeon who inspected my penis and observed that a small node was there at one place. Location of this node is at the where covering skin separates from the upper portion of the penis i.e. where from circumcision is done. Doctor advised me not to worry and prescribe Urotel-Xl4. Situation didn t improve. My penis bent towards right in the front portion and starts paining near the top portion during erection. Then I consulted another Surgeon Doctor who was MS with DNB(Urology). He also saw my urine test and Ultrasound result. He also remarked that nothing abnormal was there in those results. However, he remarked that disease of causing of curving of my penis and paining hasn’t been identified till now. However, he advised me these medicines: Lyrica-75, Alfoo and Immunace Forte. I am taking these medicines since two and half months but problem has quite subsided in respect of pain but bending of penis during erection still persists. What should I do?
Asked On : Tue, 15 May 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  174
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
Urologist 's  Response
Jul 2016
Thanks for your query,based on the facts that you have posted it appears that you have calcified plaque (Peyronies Disease) in penis just proximal to coronal sulcus and the causing bending of the penis on erection .

Normally this gets cured over a period of 2 years itself without any treatment.

It needs to be operated if the bending of the penis is more than 30 degree and hinders the penetration of vagina during sexual intercourse .

Please discuss this with your Urologist.

Answered: Sun, 6 Apr 2014
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor