Constant headache, worsens with movement, dizziness, history of migraine. Treatment?

I've had a constant headache for almost two weeks now. It's usually a dull pain, but very recently started becoming more intense and sharp. It worsens with movement and I get very dizzy easily. I've had migraines for over ten years now, and I definitely don't think it's migraine-related. I tried taking Advil, excedrin, as well as prescribed sumatriptan but nothing helps. Any ideas as to what it is and how I can make it stop?
Thu, 9 May 2013
You are suffering from constant dull headache for almost two weeks, which very recently started becoming more intense and sharp. It worsens with movement and you get very dizzy easily. You had migraines for over ten years. You have tried
1) Advil 2) Excedrin 3) Sumatriptan with no relief.
Migraine is a chronic neurological disorder characterized by recurrent moderate to severe headaches often in association with a number of autonomic nervous system symptoms. It is usually UNILATERAL. Migraines are believed to be due to a mixture of environmental and genetic factors. Migraine is usually preceded by AURA. Migraines are diagnosed by:
Unilateral (affecting half the head);
Pulsating;
"Moderate or severe pain intensity";
"Aggravation by or causing avoidance of routine physical activity"
Confirm that, what you are having is Migraine. If needed do further investigations for diagnosis (to rule out any other cause). if any other cause was found treat it. Otherwise the treatment (medicines) are OK. Pain killers are as per your treating Dr's choice.
Avoid tension and stress. Do some meditation.
Best wishes