Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
136 Doctors are Online

Constant headache in back of neck. Diagnosed with Spondylosis. Is my condition danger?

I am 61 years old and have been diagnosed with Spondylosis in my c2 through c6 vertabrae. I am a Director of a Premium Accounting Department and work on a computer approx 12 to 14 hours a day. I went to a doctor because of bad headaches in the back of my neck which have become almost constant. Is my condition of Spondylosis in danger of getting worse because of my job? Should this condition be a reason for me to apply for long term disability and then retire?
Asked On : Thu, 30 Aug 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  29
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Acupressure Specialist 's  Response
ACupressure and Magnetotherapy treatment;-

Imay advise you to take acupressure and magnetotherapy treatment from a specialist in your area to solve your prob. however u can place south pole of a med. power magney for half an hour twice a day for 10 days and report.
Answered: Thu, 30 Aug 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor