Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
186 Doctors are Online

Constant back pain causing numbness in arms, leg pain. Back seemed to be curved at the top. Remedy?

I have seen my doctor. I told her about my constant pain in my back. She checked my back and said it was curved at the top. I have pain that run s threw my arm s,numbing uncomfortable feeling,can t sleep when it happens. My right leg go s threw pain at the top. These thing s come and go. My Dr. gave me t3 s. They don t touch the all over body pain I feel all day,every day. I can t get out of bed. I will be in for an x-ray nexy month.
Asked On : Tue, 29 Jan 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  30
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Lab Tests
Orthopaedic Surgeon 's  Response
Thanks for writing to us.
The symptoms that you are having are likely to be due to a nerve root compression or a pinched nerve at the level of cervical spine. An MRI scan of the area will help in the proper diagnosis and further definitive management.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you. You can consult me again directly through my profile URL
Dr. Praveen Tayal
Answered: Thu, 14 Mar 2013
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor