Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
188 Doctors are Online

Consistent protrusions below feet, pricking pains on walking. Can I use quadriderm?

hi, my husband has got many small protruberances below his right feet and unfortunately we are not in our home country, he has these protruberances since 2 months and initially they were painless but now he experiences pain and have problems since while walking it hurts a lot as if somebody is pressing it with needle, can we use quadriderm? please guide or may be any other cream. Thanks a lot
Asked On : Mon, 6 Aug 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  28
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Dermatologist 's  Response
From description , it seems either your husband is having plantar wart or corn. a corn or callosity needs to be pared or excised while a wart can be treated with paring, cryo or cautery. right now as you are not in your home country, just use a corn cap over the lesion. This would scrape off upper layers of skin and might treat these too. infact if a corn or wart is too small, sometimes we just advise corn cap or application of salicylic acid ointment.
Hope this helped.
Answered: Mon, 30 Sep 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor