Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
167 Doctors are Online

Consistent lump above the eyebrow close to temple, noticeable on frowning. How can I get rid of it?

I have a small hard lump above my right eyebrow close to my temple, it feels like it is attached to the bone and does not move and has been there for years, it feels bone like. I am more and more aware of it cosmetically but it has not changed in size. It is about 2cm in size and when I frown it is very noticeable. I am wondering what I can do about it? I did get an X-ray from my family doctor a year ago and did t hear anything back.
Asked On : Tue, 31 Jul 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  193
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Lab Tests
General & Family Physician 's  Response
looks like a dermoid cyst ..its a common condition and its harmless except the cosmetic part
still i will advice you to visit a doctor and get it checked..if it bothers you cosmetically then you can get it removed easily
god bless
Answered: Tue, 31 Jul 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor