Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
200 Doctors are Online

Consistent back pain, feet burning. MRI showed posterior disc bulge with mild spinal canal stenosis. Treatment?

Hi, How are you? I Suffering back pain near about since 3 years. I am also suffering feet burning and pain and upper back paid since 2 years. .Recently I have made MRI ( low back pain with radiation to both lower limbs ) My MRI finidding is -little posterior disk bulge at L4-L5 & L5-S1 levels with mild spinal canal stenosis. It is noted that I have also sleeping problems. Now how can I treatment this problems.
Asked On : Sat, 15 Dec 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  200
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Dentist 's  Response
1. Take herbal medication made by mixing 3 grams of khas khas grass with 3 grams sugar candy two times a day, with a glass of milk

2. Take 1 teaspoon of glucose or honey with warm water, in the morning, on an unfilled stomach

3. Fomentation with hot water is beneficial in relieving the pain. You can use a hot water bottle or an infrared lamp. This would give immediate relief from the ache

4. Massaging with turpentine oil will give relief from backache

5. Avoid sitting in same stance for long. Also, keep away from fine cushioned seats.

6. Rest on simple and rigid mattress with folded knee at correct angles.

7. Practising yogic Asanas such as Bhujangasana, Shalabhasana, Halasana, Uttanpadasana and Shavasana are sure fire ways to cure back pain
Answered: Sat, 15 Dec 2012
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor