Considering that we like to abort child. Please suggest what we should do ?

Hi, i got married in dec 2006. We had a baby girl in dec 2007. Problem is that my wife is pregnant again. We are not ready for this kid as my daughter is just one year old. If we abort this child, will there be any problem when we go for another child may be after 2 years. we consulted a doctor who told us not to abort the child. but first child is just one year old, it would be difficult for us to manage both the child at the same time. also i will be going outside India for 1 year. Considering that we like to abort child. Please suggest what we should do?
Sat, 21 May 2011