Cone Biopsy. Irregular bleeding, stabbing pain, frequent. What is going on?

Hi, please can you help me. I had a cone biopsy in 2006 because I had cin3, I've been on yearly smears since then, January this year my smear came back inconclusive. For a while now I've been getting sharp stabbing pains on my left side low down they move to the other side but mostly left, they come & go but after my smear in January there quite frequent & keep me awake sometimes. A bit of irregular bleeding to, but only slight. I went for a repeat smear last week & my pain has returned, the past few months its been very frequent & making me worry. Sat. Here now with a hot water bottle on my tummy.

Please help

Janine
Mon, 22 Apr 2013