Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
178 Doctors are Online

Condom broke during intercourse, replaced, body pain. What should i do? Is there any risks?

dr. 17-18 days ago i went to have sex with the call girl ..i was having protective sex but suddenly during intercourse the girl said that condom break down from the head of my penis .i immediately take my penis out and i saw there was no blood on it.she replaced it with the new one and after i came home i was very nervous..i couldnt sleep at night cant work have lot of pain in my body after that..what should i do and how much risk is in myself pls help i m very tensed :(
Asked On : Sun, 13 May 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  26
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Urologist 's  Response
Jul 2016
Thanks for your query,based on the facts that you have posted it appears that you have body ache and varied symptoms after having unprotected sex with a call girl.

In view of circumstances possibiilty of acquiring STD or HIV can not be ruled out.

Please get basic screening tests for STD and repeat these tests after four months to be rest assure about free from acquiring STD and HIV.
Answered: Fri, 28 Mar 2014
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor