Concerned about small penis and premature ejaculation. Tried Ayurvedic medications. Any suggestions?

Hello, I have been suffering from metal stress since I have Small and Thin Penis with Premature Ejaculation problem. I last for around 60 seconds only if I penetrate my partner. My penis size is only 5 inches in erect position and very thin. I am unable to satisfy my partner which results in high mental stress for both of us. I took Neo (Charak), some other ayurvedic medicines as well to control PE, applied oils to get some good result, however, nothing worked. I wish to increase the girth and length in erect position, PE should go forever. Please suggest a guaranteed remedy for all the 3 problems
Fri, 12 Apr 2013