Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
147 Doctors are Online

Concerned about penis size. Do I need a hormone shot?

is there any way a hormone specialist can help me with my penis size? im at 5" hard when very aroused other times roughly 4.5...its extremely embarassing, i was a jock in high school, couldn't hook up with a lot of girls because i was embarassed, there's got to be something; my dad had to get a hormone shot when he was 15 and im wondering if i am needing the same thing...something is 6'1'' 220lbs with 10% body fat 22 years old
Asked On : Sat, 20 Apr 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  17
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Psychiatrist 's  Response
I understand your concerns.
A 5" hard is quite sufficient a size to have sex.
Secondly the size of the penis hardly matter when it comes to satisfying your girlfriend.
There are no medications to increase the size of the penis.
Sp please be so much bothered about your seize of penis and do enjoy your life.
If you still have a problem do meet a psychiatrist who can advice you how to deal with the problem.
Hope I am able to answer your concerns.
If you have any further query, I would be glad to help you.
In future if you wish to contact me directly, you can use the below mentioned link:
Wish you good health,
Dr. Srikanth Reddy M.D.

Answered: Sat, 20 Apr 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor