Complications during Pregnancy

Iam Pregnant, this is my second child. During my first pregnancy i had lot of bleeding after delivery. It was so serious that i was given one bottle of blood. Later i was fine and got discharged from the hospital. Now iam pregnent for the second time. I do not want any complications in this pregnancy.
Tue, 1 Nov 2011
Infertility Specialist 's  Response
greetings!

its not uncommon to have bleeding after delivery
But for a patient it can be worrying and create anxious moments
however the cause of the bleeding needs to be assessed and at the time of delivery your doctor can take appropriate measures to control the blood loss
Discuss with your consultant and mention to her about this problem you faced in the earlier pregnancy. They will be able to do the best for you
millie's  Response
bleeding during delivery is because of many causes some might be prevented and some cannot be prevented and those which cannot be prevented needs delivery at specialized centers for better management. find out which category you belong to and follow the precautions as advised by the doc for the optimum results
vidhushi's  Response
if you take good care when you are pregnant, there will be no complications. take 2 proper doses of Tetanus injections, its good to take healty food. if you eat only your baby will get good weight, other wise the baby will also be under wt.
rachna's  Response
regular antenatal checkups and regular follow up by a doctor is necessary...and also proper diet and iron folic acid tablets will make ur delivery
  Anonymous's Response
Anonymous's  Response

It can prevented by avoiding and anticipating such an event and necessary precautions being taken.