Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
148 Doctors are Online

Complex regional pain syndrome. No relief with any medication. Show a way

My daughter is 13 years old and has suffered from Complex Regional Pain Syndrome for over three years. It's at its worse. We have seen many specialists including bone doctors, vascular surgeon, tried acupuncture, anti-depressants along with blood pressure medication. I'm at a loss as to what to do. She's in so much pain and it is effecting her life and stopping her from playing netball and representative netball, sport at school etc.
Asked On : Sun, 21 Apr 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  30
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
  User's Response
It is still difficult to ascertain the cause for all the disorders via investigations and procedures, a few things still are abstract, they are there just in the form of symptoms and at times imparing the health further progressively with time. CRPS is one such condition.

We have two main systems of medication prevalent throughout the globe these days and they are Allopathy and Homoeopathy. Both have their own ideology for treating the patients, wherein Homoeopathy values the symptoms most, the nature of symptoms occuring, their modality means when things are getting better and when worse and treats them accordingly.

Another important factor from homoaopatic point of view is the past history of the child, past history means since from her intrauterine life, the health of mother, delivery, post natal complications if any, any major illness like Cancer, Tuberculosis, asthma, prevalent in the blood relations.

In allopathy the best you could do is you are already doing so i would suggest you to consult a good homoeo Doctor also.

You can also consult a Homoeo Physician because Homoeopathy also has good results.

Wish you a speedy recovery to health

Dr.Rajinder Singh
Homoeopathic Physician
Answered: Sun, 21 Apr 2013
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor