Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
143 Doctors are Online

Colitis, panic disorder. Need generic xanax. Is there an alternative medicine?

I do not wish to do anything Illegal and RUFUSE to do anything un-ethical or illegal.............. unable to afford health care insurance but do need anxagralom (mispelled) generic xanax is there a legal way I may obtain this in 2 mg. up to 120 tabs.through a licensed phycician / my spouse pased away a year ago and I am raiising a mentally challenged 26 yr. old daugher, I deal with colitis and and panic disoders of the worst kind. I cannot afford to pay 1000,00 $$$ ..( won t) sister gets 120 tabs for 15.00 a month w/ prescription. I WILL NOT PAY HUNDRENDS OF $$$$ FOR THIS MED. can yo assist for a reasonable amt. Thank you for your time____________. dodi / sc
Asked On : Wed, 20 Mar 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  89
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hi dbivins ! Xanax is not a candy ! This medicine has serious side effect and addiction. If she has panic disorder consult with therapist he will prescribe you. Take care. Bye.
Answered: Thu, 4 Apr 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor