Cold sweats, nausea, dizziness, irritable, vomiting, have GERD

about 2 weeks ago, I fell down, lost concoiusness (so I m told) for 30 or so seconds. Was taken to ER and 3 stitches later came home. Have never been one to have headaches , but have been getting them quite frequently as of late. Last evening I started getting massive cold sweats, nausea , dizziness , and quite irritable. This morning I threw up about 1/2 cup or so. of some really thick, very gross stuff. I also have noticed today shortness of breath and that the pain I m in chest I m also feeling in my back........Now the twist is, I get a lot of intergestion . I have severe GERD . The 5 swallows of muscles in throat don t work......on the scale of 0 to 100 %......My 1st is at 30% the other 4 alll work at 0%, great........I take 2 Nexiums and a ratadine at night. Plus the head of my bed is raised 6 inches. I also chew Rolaids somtimes for quick relief. Acidity in stomach and throat was either 57 or 67% both in a laying positions during the night and standing during day.
Mon, 22 Apr 2019