Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
145 Doctors are Online

Cold or burning sensation on pressing the indentation on the top front quadrant of the skull, had breast cancer. Cause?

I have an indention or dent in the top front right quadrant of my skull . I have never noticed this before. When i press on it, I feel a cold/burning sensation, not real painful or anything. I am 62 years old and had breast cancer 10 years ago....this is something that I am concerned about. Do you have any ideas???
Asked On : Sat, 12 May 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  59
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
Oncologist, Surgical 's  Response
Since when have you noticed this lump? Do you have any headaches associated with it?

Because you have suffered from breast cancer in the past, it would be better that you get an FNAC (fine needle aspiration cytology ) of the lump done. This would put a rest to the apprehensions you are having regarding the lump. You should also consult your treating doctor once.

Answered: Sat, 12 May 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor