Cold, eczema, asthma, sensitive skin, swollen and itchy face, dry and scaly. Allergic to vitamin C?

is it possible to allergic to vitamin C? i was getting a cold so i took a "boost immunity" high potent tablet that fizzles in your water. also, could i be allergic to balsamic vinegar? i do have eczema, very sensitive skin on face and asthma! my face is swollen, itchy and very very dry and scaly... blotches of patchy red and even dots... what do you think? i am from canada and am in new zealand... the rough dry skin white blotchy ness has been there before but not all these red dot/patches swollen...in places ?
Wed, 9 Oct 2013