Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
172 Doctors are Online

Cold and numb feet, stiff legs, painful, difficulty walking, unstable balance. Sarcoidosis?

i might have sarcoidosis . My feet are very cold at all times and I cannot feel them. My legs are very stiff and suffer with pain at all times. I am finding very difficult to walk and my balance is not stable. Now they say that they might take a nerve from my ankle to see what it might be. I am getting fed up with this it s almost two years and no treatment and its getting worse.
Asked On : Sat, 17 Mar 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  564
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
  User's Response
Thank for asking to HCM
I can understand your problem, this is not the Sarcoidosis you are under the wrong impression and might be wrongly informed, this is non specific type of complain you have not mentioned your age and gender, otherwise I would give you some clue for this, in medical these information is important, hope this information helps you have a nice day.
Answered: Mon, 24 Mar 2014
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor