Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
147 Doctors are Online

Cognitive behavioral therapy for Bipolar Disorder

I suffer from Bipolar Disorder. I want to know if there is a good Councillor trained in CBT. I want to incorporate Cognitive behavioral therapy in daily life. I live in Navi Mumbai
Asked On : Wed, 30 Mar 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  184
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Psychiatrist 's  Response
Thanks for the question
I am genuinly glad that here is someone who is willing to incorporate CBT onto his life. It really works, keep you happy, etc. Dr Anjali chhawadia at Mumbai can be of help in this regard.
‘Hope I have answered your query, “Wish you Good Health and speedy recovery”
Answered: Thu, 23 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor