Owl Image

Coagulation of semen even after one hour is the cause of infertily ?

i already send my husband laboratory result and one of the doctors answered me these, i just want to fully understand what does it really means can you please explain, here s what one of the doctor s said. But coagulation of semen even after one hour is the cause of infertily. This is due to deficiency of fibrinolytic agent. Less calcium, less temperature help in function of fibrinolytic action. that is the answer i recieve on my query.
please explain to me what s cougulation and deficinecy of fibrinolytic agent does it mean im lack of calcium? or i have to lessen my calcium? what does less temperature mean to help my fibrinolytic? can you suggest some tips so that i can do it as soon as possible...im confused because i cant really understand the terms, that s why im asking again..hope you can help me understand..and if its not too much to ask can you please give me the details of what should i do and what i have to avoid..
Fri, 13 May 2011