Clutching his chest and grimacing for a short time. Should I call a doctor the next time this happens ?

Just looking for some advice, my dad has been spotted by my sister and brother on different occasions clutching his chest and grimacing for a short time, few seconds I think. I know he is prescribed half an aspirin a day but I haven t seen him take any for a long time. He is 59 and doesn t lead a healthy life (smokes, drinks etc). He also has Wernicks Korsakoff Syndrome which for him has a effect on him similar to Alzeimers although its not degenerative, I haven t seen him take that tablet for about a year but he seems more settled and happy without it (quientiapine fumerate). Should I call a doctor the next time this happens or just make sure he gets his aspirin everyday and see how it goes ? Thanks for any advice
Wed, 16 Dec 2009