Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
145 Doctors are Online

Cloudy, watery sperms, unable to conceive, numerous episodes of unprotected sex. Treatment?

i am XXXXX and i have a serious problems. everytime i discharge my sperms are cloudy but very watery. i spent 2 months together with my wife but she was not pregnant despite the fact that we had sex almost on daily bases. i have been so worried my be i am not able to imprignate a woman. please Dr. let me know what to do i am really worried. thx doctor my email is YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Wed, 21 Nov 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  27
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Lab Tests
Medical Topics
Urologist 's  Response
Jul 2016
Thanks for your query.You are worried that you can not impregnate your wife even after trying for two months Conception is a very complex process and involves both the partners .First off all have you done your semen analysis It is important to know the sperm count,Motility of the sperms and morphology of the sperms.Your wife has also to get checked by Gynecologist to asses her fitness for pregnancy,Please consult some urologist to asses yourself after doing semen analysis.
Answered: Wed, 21 Nov 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor