Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
134 Doctors are Online

Clot or ganth below ear. Increasing. What is the disease? What specialist to visit?

Hello Dr, My brother is getting a clot (ganth) below the ear , what is that disease and also can you recommend as which specialist we shall visit for this sufferring ... please advise is there from past 6 months before it was less and now its increased , sometimes that pains and even swallowing the food is getting difficult these days...
Asked On : Tue, 31 Jul 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  761
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
ENT Specialist 's  Response
I would like you to meet an ENT doctor for examination and some tests. I am afraid i cannot tell you the diagnosis without looking at him and i would like you to upload a picture of the lesion if possible.
Answered: Sat, 22 Feb 2014
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor