Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
148 Doctors are Online

Clogged left ear, hearing loss, pressure, pus, head injury. On antibiotics for infection. Cure?

My left ear is clogged, I cant hear anything out of it. It feels like there is a lot of pressure in it and i get sharp pains in it through out the day. There is puss in the mornings. I got kicked in the head about four weeks ago playing rugby, but i didnt have pain for about two weeks after the fact. I am taking antibiotics to stop the infection, for the most part the pain is gone, but i cant really hear anything out of the ear.
Asked On : Mon, 22 Oct 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  77
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Pulmonologist 's  Response
Hi ahofmye

You may have otitis externa or impacted wax. get your ear examined by ENT specialist and take the medication accordingly. If wax is there he will remove it and everything will be OK. If ongoing infection is there he will do syringing of your year and then will prescribe the antibiotics.....

best wishes
Answered: Sat, 30 Mar 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor