Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
192 Doctors are Online

Clitoris pain, blood in urine, urge to urinate, abdominal pain when walking. Cause?

hi, i have a sharp n tingling pain at the clitoris point and today i saw that it had the blood traces in the urine too. n also i do not feel like finished with peeing . i have to sit in the toilet for long periods and i pee very little, however it pains whenever i do that. also i feel that i am not able to control my pee anymore and also there is abdominal pain when i walk. what could be the cause for this?
Asked On : Fri, 1 Feb 2013
Answers:  2 Views:  958
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Critical Care Specialist 's  Response
Hi thanks for your question.
From the symptoms you have described,it looks like that you are having urinary tract infection (UTI),most probably cystitis (infection of urinary bladder).Get you urine examination done to confirm/rule out UTI as cause of your symptoms.You may need a course of antibiotic for treatment of UTI.Take plenty of water.I would suggest you to consult a physician for prescription of antibiotics.
Hope this answers your question.
Answered: Fri, 1 Feb 2013
I find this answer helpful

 1 user finds this helpful

General & Family Physician Dr. Luchuo Engelbert Bain's  Response
the sings and symptoms you describe are classical for urinary tract infections. Usually, the sensation of incomplete freeing of the bladder in seen in bladder infections or acute cystitis. Other causes of cystitis could be parasites like shistosomes and bladder tumours but these are very unlikely in this case.
Believing you have a urinary tract infection, I suggest you visit your physician for proper antibiotherapy. He could decide to do a urine culture to help identify the particular implicated germ, urine analysis and anti biotic sensitivity tests. As you wait to see your physician, its advisable you drink lots and lots of water.
thanks as I hope this helps,
Luchuo, MD.
Answered: Fri, 1 Feb 2013
I find this answer helpful

2 Doctors agree with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor