Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
179 Doctors are Online

Clear discharge during period, cramps. Pus-filled bump on pubic mound. Grumbling stomach

I Got my period for a few days, but then the blood turned into a clear discharge . Then i began having severe cramping that I thought were regular cramping at first, but it has been too many days and it hurts too bad. I found a random bump on my pubic mound, It was zit like and full of puss. I am not sure if that is rellevant to my problem, but i popped it. Also, my stomach wont stop grumbling. Sounds as though it is digesting, but it is almost constant.
Asked On : Wed, 14 Nov 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  46
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
From history it seems that you might be having ingrown hair follicle infection giving rise this problem.
go for one antibiotic medicine course.
Apply antibiotic cream locally after proper cleaning.
there might be having stomach upset giving grumbling sounds and it has no relation with your present problem.
Keep local hygiene healthy.
Ok and take care.
Answered: Sat, 23 Nov 2013
I find this answer helpful

3 Doctors agree with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor