Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
148 Doctors are Online

Clear anal discharge. Normal colonoscopy report. Have mild hemorrhoids. Due to this?

My husband has had a clear liquid discharge from his anus for about a year now. not much each time, but could be several times a day. he has consulted several doctors and has had a colonoscopy which came back clean, except for mild hemorroids which do no ever bother him. he has a good bowel movement daily. suggestions?
Asked On : Tue, 14 Aug 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  272
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
Medical Topics
Emergency Medicine Specialist 's  Response
Thanks for writing your query.

After reading your post, it seems that the anal discharge, your husband is having can be from hemorrhoids.

He should eat foods rich in fiber and roughage to avoid constipation.
He should drink lots of water daily.

A clinical examination by a surgeon can be helpful in cases of hemorrhoids.

I hope this is helpful to you.
Answered: Thu, 26 Jun 2014
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor