Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
149 Doctors are Online

Circumcised, red lump underside penis. What is it? Itches, white color discharge on squeezing

Hi i am circumcised , the last few days i have noticed a red lump on the underside of my penis , sort of on the join near the head just below that, i have been reading about skin bridges but i don t know what this lump sometimes itches and if squeeze it feels like maybe a spot some white ish colour discharge wen squeezed doesn t hurt wen squeeze unless do it quite hard. Help? Thanks
Tue, 2 Jul 2013
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Procedures
Psychiatrist 's  Response
Jun 2013
Hi there ~

I understand your concerns. Circumcision has nothing to do with the red lump in the underside of your penis. The itching and white discharge may be due to an infection either in your urinary tract or a sexually transmitted infection if you have been sexually active. I also believe that the area need physical examination and you need to consult a local doctor who can do so and prescribe the right tests and medications for you.

I hope this helps. Take care and have a lovely day!
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor