Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
169 Doctors are Online

Circular shape on penis foreskin. Worried about cancer

Hi I just got up and went to the bathroom.. I noticed an odd circular shape on my penis foreskin so I searched online for help... I am worried I might have some sort of cancer . I am probably over reacting but I would rather catch it early if there is a problem can you please help me? I should probably mention I am not an adult.. I am quite young and have not told my family about this.
Asked On : Tue, 7 Aug 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  37
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
Dermatologist 's  Response
Thanks for writing to us.
A circular lesion over penis could be fungal infection, granuloma annulare, lichen planus, etc. Fungal infection would require antifungal like clotrimazole while LP and granuloma annulare will require steroids.
Please meet a dermatologist nearby.
Hope this helped.
Take care
Answered: Tue, 7 Aug 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor