Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
164 Doctors are Online

Circular black spot near my eyes

sir, i m from M,21 , (dehradun) India and i have got some circular black spot near my eyes on skin .Itz not is increasing time to time.I have visited so many docs bt all hd advice me a new medicine . Some said itz a sun burn n some said other things.But d fact is that itz not curing .N mah biggest is about d those spots. So plz help me out!!
Asked On : Thu, 31 Mar 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  156
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Dermatologist 's  Response
it look like sun damage.
apply suncross sunscreen in day for two times
apply momate cream at night on sppot
avoid direct sun exposure
Answered: Thu, 7 Apr 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor