Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
185 Doctors are Online

Circle formed rash. Is ringworm related to it ?

i have been having this rash for 10 months now. it comes in circle like form. if anybody sees it, he will say it is ringworm . anytime is apperars i use funbact-a on the spot then another appears. it doesnt itch and it is not scaldly. pls what is it, cuz its reali freaking me out. and then i had ringworm under one butt and i used cream and it went, but the two butts, under them itch me alot, i have checked and there is nothing there. pls giv me answers.
Asked On : Wed, 11 May 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  449
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Dermatologist 's  Response
it be fungal infection or allergic rash.
u need to consult dermatologist for best treatment.
keep area dry and clean.
u need not to worry much about it.
wear loose and cotton cloths.
better to apply clotrimazole cream over it
Answered: Wed, 11 May 2011
I find this answer helpful
General & Family Physician Dr. Ramesh M.Vachharajani's  Response
The rash you are having is likely of ring worm (tineasis).
The cream you are using is O.K. but you should go for oral anti fungal tablets for about one month which will give you complete cure.
Take help of your doctor.
Answered: Wed, 11 May 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor