Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
177 Doctors are Online

Chubby cheeks, hypertrophied mandible, had gutka, smoking addiction. Cause and cure?

i feel i developed i chubby cheeks and hypertrophied mandible when i ate gutka for three months as an alternative, when i quit smoking . After 3 months of 1 or 2 small packs a day i finally quit gutka. I am very unhappy with my chubby square face . My question is, is it because of quitting smoke or eating gutka. how can i get rid of it, as i was not like that before. Its been 5 years since then, but no change and still chubby and square/.....what can i do now???
Asked On : Tue, 22 May 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  308
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Psychiatrist 's  Response
Thanks for writing in.

Chubby cheeks are not due to eating gutkha. It can be corrected surgically. Cheek liposuction aims to make the cheeks smaller and more contoured by removing the buccal fat. Usually completed within one hour, the surgery is performed by creating an incision between the cheeks and gums, forcing the buccal fat to come out through the incision, and then closing the incision.

Hope this helps
Answered: Sun, 27 Oct 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor