Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
185 Doctors are Online

Chronic urticaria, seems to be septic at places, partner suffering with the same. Suggestive treatment?

Hi Doctor, I am suffering from urticaria since last 2 years . it is in chronic in nature . Doctor prescribed xyzal tablet for few weeks .. but it is not going away.. because of hives and pimple i get itching and used to scratch . 2 places it became septic and now it is like a mole i am married and my wife also started getting itching in belly and surrounding area. Could you please suggest me a dermatologist and may be STD specialist
Asked On : Mon, 17 Dec 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  40
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Dermatologist 's  Response
Hello.i think uand ur wife are suffering from scabies.use permithrin from head to toe weekly once for two weeks.use antihistamine and antibiotic.urticaria is not a STD
Answered: Tue, 6 Aug 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor