Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
134 Doctors are Online

Chronic sinusitis, vertigo. Ear crystals in inner line, tubes in ear. How to treat it?

Hi I am a 44 yr old female who suffers from chronic sinusitis and vertigo . I dont know what has caused my vertigo other than crystal in my inner ear out of line, or having tubes in my ears as a child. There is some scar tissue there, as the ENT has told me and he also told me I have vertigo. He did manipulations to realign the crystals, helped for a little bit, but its back again. He wants to do a CT Scan but I cannot afford it now, and my insurance said it is a pre-existing condition. I do nasal sprays, humidifier , allergy meds, decongestants, nettie pot, etc. I m never feeling well, tired and frustrated. What else can I do?
Asked On : Mon, 11 Mar 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  52
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
ENT Specialist 's  Response
thanks for your query.

It could be chronic sinusitis with BPPV.

Continue your medications and do labyrinthine rehabilitation exercises like eye movements, neck movements and back movements in all quadrants repeatedly.

avoid cold and junk feeds.

Avoid allergens like dust, fumes, pollens, pollutions etc.

Many thanks, take care.
Answered: Fri, 26 Jul 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor