Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
169 Doctors are Online

Chronic shoulder pain. Hard lump, painles, swollen

am a 20 years of age male, last year September i had chronic right shoulder pain and then i was sent for physio and it went and then this year September it started again, i got something like a mass at my shoulder,i was sent for x_ray and sonar, the x-ray and sonar could not find anything only that apparently i have a prominent right shoulder blade when i raise my arm its more like my shoulder blade is sticking out, and after the scans i got something like a hard lump or mole on my same very shoulder which is painless sort of black and very small so i scratched i thought it had pus in it and it got swollen and turn into a black scar and enlarged in size now they is an open wound am worried could this be cancer? Now its more like everyday i wake up with something new i feel some weird pain in my ribs, getting weird skin infections, pain around my right side breast area. am really worried and depressed, i dont know now if its just in my head or thy are real things,
Asked On : Sun, 14 Oct 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  70 Awaiting Answer
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Lab Tests
For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor