Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
192 Doctors are Online

Chronic runny nose. Suggestions

Hi, I have a chronic runny nose (thin,watery--not thick) year round. It's long term and I suspect it from living in a small apartment with a parrot and a macaw. I can't take antihistamines because they make me extremely jittery. Normally I deal with the problem by ALWAYS having tissue with me to control the running. The problem is this: I'm a beekeeper and when I'm working the hives (which can be several hours at a time) I cannot use tissue through the bee veil. It's horribly embarrassing when other people are around. Any advice/help would be much appreciated!!
Asked On : Sat, 23 Mar 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  76
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
ENT Specialist 's  Response
thanks for your question.
history seems that you have allergic rhinosinusitis.
avoid allergens like dust, birds feathers, pollens etc
take topical steroids like mometasone nasal spray.
thanking you.
Answered: Mon, 15 Jul 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor