Chronic pancreatitis, intense pain subsides with morphine that causes constipation. What can be done to relieve this side effect?

I have Chronic Pancreatitus. The only thing that helps the pain is morphine . ( I go to a pancreatic clinic monthly at u-mass hospital in Ma.) To be comfortable I should be taking morphine during the day and at night but because of constipation I sometimes skip my morning dose. I had part of my colon removed and the rest are very sensitive so I have to stay low fiber . What else can I do about the constipation? I currently take Amitiza twice daily as well as 3 softners at night.
Thu, 4 Apr 2019