Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
163 Doctors are Online

Chronic pain in neck, taking supeuodol, trazodone. Will these react with each other? Harmful?

hi im currently prescribed supeuodol 10mg,oxy neo 10mg and at night i cant sleep well due to chronic pain in my neck specialist has prescribed me trazodone 50mg for a pain n sleep question is do these medications react with one another meaning is this harmful to me...should i not take the trazodone while on the other meds? Thanks,Concerned
Asked On : Mon, 11 Mar 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  26
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Orthopaedic Surgeon 's  Response
Thanks for writing to us.
There is no need to stop Trazodone. It is not likely to interact with other medicines that you are taking. Avoiding using a pillow and doing a hot fomentation will be helpful.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you. You can consult me again directly through my profile URL
Dr. Praveen Tayal
Answered: Tue, 6 Aug 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor