Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
145 Doctors are Online

Chronic pain in hips, spine, fingers, feet. Suggestions?

i have chronic pain in spine , hips, fingers, feet and ankles. i am in pain when i sit, and also when i stand or walk for too long. doctor did blood tests on monday and today the results are everything is fine. i dont know what to do now. i wake up during the night with this pain. if i am lying on my back, i cannot move.
Asked On : Sat, 3 Nov 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  68
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
Lab Tests
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hello and thanks for the query
As per your detail it seems that you have PIVD (Prolapse Inter vertebral Disc) of the spine. Complete bed rest is the best treatment in worse condition as you are. Get your X-ray lumber spine done and even MRI to know about the nerve compression. The best treatment can be planned under the guidance of spine surgery. Spine surgeon is the best person to take decision whether treatment needs surgery or symptomatic treatment by medications, life style changes and physiotherapy.
So wait for the reports and let your treating doctor take decision for the treatment. Till than take complete bed rest.
Best Wishes
Answered: Sun, 4 Nov 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor