Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
145 Doctors are Online

Chronic obsessive compulsive disorder, frequent suicidal thoughts. How can I overcome this?

Sir I have obsessive compulsive disorder since 20 yrs I m fed up of this disorder. sucidal thoughts are coming more for me i m uncontrolable i m worried if i commit it if i take prodep 60 mg little bit k but the suicidal thoughts are never ending i have not married for this reason only all my family members are talking bad on me i m good looking person why his has not marrying like that. Mine problem is that i m geeting sucidal thoughts if i commit then her life vl be spoiled i m thinking like that. give me a suggestion to overcome this sucidal thoughts pls help me sir i m fed up sir pls help me. Can I lead a life all the normal persons are leading, if I marry there vl no problem sir, whether our child vl also get this disorder sir because i m only fed up of this disorder sir i dont want our child to get it if so i vl not marrry at all sir. pls save my life sir i m getting sucidal thoughts more. my family doctor his Dr. Mallikarjun Kalguddi, MBBS, DPM he takes care lot to me sir but what to do sir. Sir has prescribed so many tablets Prodep, clofronil, serta, oleanez etc
Asked On : Fri, 21 Sep 2012
Answers:  3 Views:  81
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Radiologist 's  Response
Hi, welcome to HCM
It is good to know that you are aware of you illness. You just continue your treatment and go to yourdoc for positive councelling. He will help you.
TRy to involve yourself in other work so that you will forget that thoughts.
Also be with family members always.
Thanking you.
Answered: Sat, 22 Sep 2012
I find this answer helpful
Psychiatrist Dr. Nadeem Ansari's  Response
welcome to this forum
medicine prescribed to u r good..i suggest you to try some mental relaxation exercises and meditaion/yoga..develop positive thinking..suicide is not a solution, try to become brave and face the problems.One more thing this illness can be inherited but u need not to worry.
Answered: Sat, 22 Sep 2012
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

  User's Response
Why not go to homeopathic med .m/b alternative med help give me a proper constitutional detail,menstrual history,abdominal,medical history,even all past history on my mail id.may i help u .otherwise can u take aur met 3x od for 15 days .than call me
Answered: Fri, 21 Sep 2012
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor