Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
199 Doctors are Online

Chronic kidney failure, on homeopathic medicines, kidney condition deteriorated after dialysis. Continue homeopathy or transplant surgery?

sir i am 28 years old female and i am suffering from the chronic kideny failure for the last 2 years. i am on homoeopathic medicines for last 2 years. but last week when i checked my blood tasts the urea is 350 and the creatinine is 29. and my blood leval was just 3. then alopathic neprologist refered me for dialysis . and after dialysis now urea is 66 and creatinine is 9. and nephrologist inject also 5 bags of blood to improve hb level. please now tell me which treatment is best for me homoeopathic or transplant surgery?
Asked On : Fri, 26 Oct 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  141
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
General Surgeon 's  Response

Thank you for the query.

Homeopathy is not a treatment at all. Some considers that homeopathic medicines are made from sugar only and has no other than psychological effect.
And as you can see it didnt work for you either. There is no other treatment for you than kidney transplant. So you should listen to your nephrologist as he wants only good for you.

Hope this will help.
Answered: Sat, 27 Oct 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor