Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
198 Doctors are Online

Chronic headache that persists after antibiotic treatment, aggravates in certain places. Cause?

What should I do with a chronic headache that persists after antibiotic treatment. Can carbon monoxide intoxication happen during chronic traffic jams? What if you are in a car for a long time with someone whose health condition is unknown to you. Headache is aggravated in certain places. Can I contract an infection from air in the house. YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Fri, 11 Jan 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  31
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
If you are having problem of headache after air pollution you can use preventive measures such as wearing a mask in the polluted areas. There are pollutants in the air due to smoke but concentration is little in such places so just use mask as preventive measures.

I hope I am sucessful in solving your query If u have further you can ask me
Get well soon
Take care
Dr. Azhar Sattar
Answered: Sat, 12 Jan 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor