Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
149 Doctors are Online

Chronic fatigue syndrome,done with blood test. What is the remedy for this?

Iam trying to get a perscription for adder all for my cronic fatigue syndrome. I have talked to my family doctor for over a year about it I have went threw all the blood test to rule out other problems.since my husbands stroke in November I feel like I need to try medicine I have to be at work and have taken on more at home but I can't stay up with it because I'm so tired all the time and am tired of talking to my dr about it email YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Fri, 26 Apr 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  37
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Lab Tests
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Thanks for using Health Care Magic Forum,

As chronic fatigue syndrome is common in female age group there is no need to be panic .. My kind advice is that reduce weight if you are found above normal weight.
Do not be deppressed in work or at home ..
Develop self confidence to defend chronic fatigue syndrome.
Have a notepad and write important things to do as you wont forget to complete that task.
Do not be under stress or strain.

I Hope I Provided Useful Information. Do ask Furthur Questions to help You get well soon.
Dr.J.Kingson John David
Answered: Fri, 26 Apr 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor